1. Simplifies the discipleship process. You don’t have to be a biblical expert to lead a small group.
2. Multiplies small groups leading to numerical growth. New leaders are constantly mentored. Each new group must examine three outcomes: Can this become a new church? Can this become a new small group? Should we disband, but move to other groups?
3. Experiential Bible study engages not just multiple senses, but often the emotions. Emotions etch memories.
4. Bible study is applicable to real life. It’s not theoretical. We know this works.
5. Participants can no longer “hide,” but will be expected to grow spiritually, apply the lesson, and be held accountable.